Terms of Service
- Your relationship with Cue Club International.com Ltd (known forth as CCInt.com
- Your use of ccint.com Ltd products, software, services and web sites (referred to
collectively as the "Services" in this document and excluding any services provided
to you by ccint.com Ltd under a separate written agreement) is subject to the terms
of a legal agreement between you and ccint.com Ltd . This document explains how
the agreement is made up, and sets out some of the terms of that agreement.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing with ccint.com Ltd, your agreement with ccint.com
Ltd will always include, at a minimum, the terms and conditions set out in this
document. These are referred to below as the "Universal Terms".
- Your agreement with ccint.com Ltd will also include the terms of any Legal Notices
applicable to the Services, in addition to the Universal Terms. All of these are
referred to below as the "Additional Terms". Where Additional Terms apply to a Service,
these will be accessible for you to read either within, or through your use of,
- The Universal Terms, together with the Additional Terms, form a legally binding
agreement between you and ccint.com Ltd in relation to your use of the Services.
It is important that you take the time to read them carefully. Collectively, this
legal agreement is referred to below as the "Terms".
- If there is any contradiction between what the Additional Terms say and what the
Universal Terms say, then the Additional Terms shall take precedence in relation
to that Service.
- Accepting the Terms
- In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use
the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
- You can accept the Terms by:
- clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where this option is made available to
you by ccint.com Ltd in the user interface for any Service; or
- by actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that ccint.com
Ltd will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point
- You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of
legal age to form a binding contract with ccint.com Ltd, or (b) you are a person
barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United Kingdom or other
countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use
- Before you continue, you should print off or save a local copy of the Universal
Terms for your records.
- Language of the Terms
- Where ccint.com Ltd has provided you with a translation of the English language
version of the Terms, then you agree that the translation is provided for your convenience
only and that the English language versions of the Terms will govern your relationship
with ccint.com Ltd
- If there is any contradiction between what the English language version of the Terms
says and what a translation says, then the English language version shall take precedence.
- Provision of the Services by Cue Club International.com Ltd
- ccint.com Ltd is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience
for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services
which ccint.com Ltd provides may change from time to time without prior notice to
- As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that ccint.com
Ltd may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features
within the Services) to you or to users generally at ccint.com Ltd sole discretion,
without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do
not need to specifically inform ccint.com Ltd when you stop using the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that if ccint.com Ltd disables access to your account,
you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files
or other content which is contained in your account.
- You acknowledge and agree that while ccint.com Ltd may not currently have set a
fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through
the Services or on the amount of storage space used for the provision of any Service,
such fixed upper limits may be set by ccint.com Ltd at any time, at ccint.com Ltd
- Use of the Services by you
- In order to access certain Services, you may be required to provide information
about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration
process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree
that any registration information you give to ccint.com Ltd will always be accurate,
correct and up to date.
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms
and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines
in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or
software to and from the United Kingdom or other relevant countries).
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means
other than through the interface that is provided by ccint.com Ltd, unless you have
been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with ccint.com Ltd .
You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services
through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall
ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present
on the Services.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts
the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with
ccint.com Ltd, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade
or resell the Services for any purpose.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that ccint.com Ltd has no responsibility
to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms
and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which ccint.com Ltd may suffer)
of any such breach.
- Your passwords and account security
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality
of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
- Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to ccint.com Ltd for
all activities that occur under your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account,
you agree to notify ccint.com Ltd immediately at : Info@cueclubint.com
- Privacy and your personal information
- For information about ccint.com Ltd data protection practices, please read the privacy
policy. This policy explains ccint.com Ltd treats your personal information, and
protects your privacy, when you use the Services.
- You agree to the use of your data in accordance with ccint.com Ltd privacy policies.
- Content in the Services
You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer
software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images)
which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Services are
the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. All such
information is referred to below as the "Content". 8.2 You should be aware that
Content presented to you as part of the Services, including but not limited to advertisements
in the Services and sponsored Content within the Services may be protected by intellectual
property rights which are owned by the sponsors or advertisers who provide that
content to ccint.com Ltd (or by other persons or companies on their behalf). You
may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based
on this content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically told
that you may do so by ccint.com Ltd or by the owners of that Content, in a separate
agreement. 8.3 ccint.com Ltd reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to
pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Content from
any Service. 8.4 You understand that by using the Services you may be exposed to
Content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this
respect, you use the Services at your own risk. 8.5 You agree that you are solely
responsible for (and that ccint.com Ltd has no responsibility to you or to any third
party for) any Content that you create, transmit or display while using the Services
and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which ccint.com
Ltd may suffer) by doing so.
- Proprietary rights
- You acknowledge and agree that ccint.com Ltd (or ccint.com Ltd licensors) own all
legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any intellectual
property rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be
registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further
acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential
by ccint.com Ltd and that you shall not disclose such information without ccint.com
Ltd prior written consent.
- Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with ccint.com Ltd , nothing in the
Terms gives you a right to use any of ccint.com Ltd trade names, trade marks, service
marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
- If you have been given an explicit right to use any of these brand features in a
separate written agreement with ccint.com Ltd , then you agree that your use of
such features shall be in compliance with that agreement, any applicable provisions
of the Terms, and ccint.com Ltd brand feature use guidelines.
- You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices
(including copyright and trade mark notices) which may be affixed to or contained
within the Services.
- Unless you have been expressly authorized to do so in writing by ccint.com Ltd ,
you agree that in using the Services, you will not use any trade mark, service mark,
trade name, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended
to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
- License from cue club international.com Ltd
- ccint.com Ltd gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and
non-exclusive licence to use the software provided to you by ccint.com Ltd as part
of the Services as provided to you by ccint.com Ltd (referred to as the "Software"
below). This licence is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the
benefit of the Services as provided by ccint.com Ltd, in the manner permitted by
- You may not (and you may not permit anyone else to) copy, modify, create a derivative
work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source
code of the Software or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or
required by law, or unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by
ccint.com Ltd, in writing.
- Unless ccint.com Ltd has given you specific written permission to do so, you may
not assign (or grant a sub-licence of) your rights to use the Software, grant a
security interest in or over your rights to use the Software, or otherwise transfer
any part of your rights to use the Software.
- Content licence from you
- You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you
submit, post or display on or through, the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying
the content you give ccint.com Ltd a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free,
and non-exclusive licence to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly
perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display
on or through, the Services. This licence is for the sole purpose of enabling ccint.com
Ltd to display, distribute and promote the Services and may be revoked for certain
Services as defined in the Additional Terms of those Services.
- You agree that this licence includes a right for ccint.com Ltd to make such Content
available to other companies, organizations or individuals with whom ccint.com Ltd
has relationships for the provision of syndicated services, and to use such Content
in connection with the provision of those services.
- You understand that ccint.com Ltd, in performing the required technical steps to
provide the Services to our users, may (a) transmit or distribute your Content over
various public networks and in various media; and (b) make such changes to your
Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to the technical requirements
of connecting networks, devices, services or media. You agree that this licence
shall permit ccint.com Ltd to take these actions.
- You confirm and warrant to ccint.com Ltd that you have all the rights, power and
authority necessary to grant the above licence.
- All registered site users are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from
this Site any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory,
pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to
any civil or criminal liability under the law. Any legal action arising from such
articles will be the sole responsibility of the poster without any responsibility
of the ccint.com Ltd.
- Ending your relationship with Cue Club International.com ltd
- The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or ccint.com Ltd
as set out below.
- If you want to terminate your legal agreement with ccint.com Ltd, you may do so
by (a) notifying ccint.com Ltd at any time and (b) closing your accounts for all
of the Services which you use, where ccint.com Ltd has made this option available
to you. Your notice should be sent, in writing, to ccint.com Ltd address which is
set out at the beginning of these Terms.
- ccint.com Ltd may at any time, terminate its legal agreement with you if:
- you have breached any provision of the Terms (or have acted in manner which clearly
shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of
the Terms); or
- ccint.com Ltd is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the
Services to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or
- the partner with whom ccint.com Ltd offered the Services to you has terminated its
relationship with ccint.com Ltd or ceased to offer the Services to you; or
- ccint.com Ltd is transitioning to no longer providing the Services to users in the
country in which you are resident or from which you use the service; or
- the provision of the Services to you by ccint.com Ltd is, in ccint.com Ltd opinion,
no longer commercially viable.
- Nothing in this Section shall affect ccint.com Ltd rights regarding provision of
Services under Section 4 of the Terms.
- When these Terms come to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities
that you and ccint.com Ltd have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued
over time whilst the Terms have been in force) or which are expressed to continue
indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and the provisions of paragraph
19.7 shall continue to apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities indefinitely.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS, INCLUDING SECTIONS 13 AND 14, SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ccint.com
Ltd WARRANTY OR LIABILITY FOR LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED
BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES
OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED
BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION
WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE
RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE."
- IN PARTICULAR, ccint.com Ltd , ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS
DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR,
- ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE
ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND
- THAT DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU AS
PART OF THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS
DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR
ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS
FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ccint.com
Ltd OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED
IN THE TERMS.
- ccint.com Ltd FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND,
WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- SUBJECT TO OVERALL PROVISION IN PARAGRAPH 14.1 ABOVE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND
AGREE THAT ccint.com Ltd, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL
NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
- ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH
MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS SHALL
INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR
INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED,
COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS;
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS
OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF:
- ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY ADVERTISING,
OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY ADVERTISER
OR SPONSOR WHOSE ADVERTISING APPEARS ON THE SERVICES;
- ANY CHANGES WHICH CCINT.COM LTD MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR
TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE
- THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS
DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES;
- YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE ccint.com Ltd WITH ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION;
- YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL;
- THE LIMITATIONS ON ccint.com Ltd LIABILITY TO YOU IN PARAGRAPH 14.1 ABOVE SHALL
APPLY WHETHER OR NOT ccint.com Ltd HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE
OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
- Copyright and trade mark policies
- It is ccint.com Ltd policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement
that comply with applicable international intellectual property law (including,
in the United Kingdom) and to terminating the accounts of repeat infringers.
- Some of the Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements
and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information
stored on the Services, queries made through the Services or other information.
- The manner, mode and extent of advertising by ccint.com Ltd on the Services are
subject to change without specific notice to you.
- In consideration for ccint.com Ltd granting you access to and use of the Services,
you agree that ccint.com Ltd may place such advertising on the Services.
- Other content
- The Services may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources.
Ccint.com Ltd may have no control over any web sites or resources which are provided
by companies or persons other than ccint.com Ltd.
- You acknowledge and agree that ccint.com Ltd is not responsible for the availability
of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products
or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
- You acknowledge and agree that ccint.com Ltd is not liable for any loss or damage
which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites
or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness,
accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available
from, such web sites or resources.
- Changes to the Terms
- Ccint.com Ltd may make changes to the Universal Terms or Additional Terms from time
to time. When these changes are made, ccint.com Ltd will make a new copy of the
Universal Terms available and any new Additional Terms will be made available to
you from within, or through, the affected Services.
- You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date on which the
Universal Terms or Additional Terms have changed, ccint.com Ltd will treat your
use as acceptance of the updated Universal Terms or Additional Terms.
- General legal terms
- Sometimes when you use the Services, you may (as a result of, or through your use
of the Services) use a service or download a piece of software, or purchase goods,
which are provided by another person or company. Your use of these other services,
software or goods may be subject to separate terms between you and the company or
person concerned. If so, the Terms do not affect your legal relationship with these
other companies or individuals.
- The Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between you and ccint.com Ltd and
govern your use of the Services (but excluding any services which ccint.com Ltd
may provide to you under a separate written agreement), and completely replace any
prior agreements between you and ccint.com Ltd in relation to the Services.
- You agree that ccint.com Ltd may provide you with notices, including those regarding
changes to the Terms, by email, regular mail, or postings on the Services.
- You agree that if ccint.com Ltd does not exercise or enforce any legal right or
remedy which is contained in the Terms (or which ccint.com Ltd has the benefit of
under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of ccint.com
Ltd rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to ccint.com
- If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that
any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from
the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the
Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- You acknowledge and agree that each member of the group of companies of which ccint.com
Ltd is the parent shall be third party beneficiaries to the Terms and that such
other companies shall be entitled to directly enforce, and rely upon, any provision
of the Terms which confers a benefit on (or rights in favour of) them. Other than
this, no other person or company shall be third party beneficiaries to the Terms.
- The Terms, and your relationship with ccint.com Ltd under the Terms, shall be governed
by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
You and ccint.com Ltd agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts
located within the United Kingdom to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms.
Notwithstanding this, you agree that ccint.com Ltd shall still be allowed to apply
for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.